The Westport Inferno Red by Enviro
The classic body design, romantic dancing flames, and a realistic logset create the best cast iron heater available.
The Westport cast iron stove is the perfect blend of Enviro gas technology, efficiency and design. Solid and durable cast iron construction incorporating the exclusive “Enviro EmberGlo” system, and the ability to control the heat output by up to 50% are all unique features of this remarkable stove. The Westport can heat up to 1600 square feet with up to 30,000 BTUs input at 82% efficiency. The classic body design, romantic dancing flames, and a realistic logset create the best cast iron heater available. We also offer an optional firebox brick liner. Enjoy the opening doors and large glass viewing area and the sophisticated electronic ignition system that provides easy to use, single-handed lighting.
- “Enviro EmberGlo” burner system.
- 4 piece ceramic log set.
- 30,000 BTU’s of heat, top or rear vented. (Snorkel required for rear vent applications)
- 82% efficiency rating.
- Heating capacity up to 1600 sq. ft.
- Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
- 50% turn down valve.
- Easy access control panel.
- Battery powered electronic ignition system.
- Thermostat or remote control compatible.
- Cast iron doors that open.
- Easy off glass door for quick cleaning.
- Natural gas with LP conversion kit.
- Also Available in Antique White, Diamond Black ,and Antique Chestnut